Friday, April 30, 2010

A Reflection of April

Hey everybody. I hope your April was great and hopefully you had some sort of resolution you made and followed through with. I was 100% for the silent morning commute. It might be something I keep up. It felt good to have quiet and time to think and reflect on the Lord. If you didn't try it, I'd say this was the one resolution so far that has been the most life changing.

My nails are thriving. I'm not sure why but there are some nails that just don't grow like the others. I had some moments of temptation where I got a little nervous or bored and just about took out one of those suckers but alas, I didn't.

So how'd you do?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. Here you have discussed the reflection of April on the lord. Thanks for sharing. Apart from this article, I learned about hammerhead shark which is the largest of all hammerhead species.

    ReplyDelete