Monday, February 8, 2010

8 Crazy Nights

So I've done the water thing for about 8 days (save one half glass of Diet Coke during the Super Bowl.) Let me say that this headache sufferer has not had a headache in the past week except for one when I hadn't eaten for a while. I find myself drinking way more water than before. I fill my Camelbak up 3 or 4 times a day. I also find myself eating less. So maybe there will be way more benefits than I realized.

The photos of something meaningful have been way harder to come by. The idea behind this resolution was to take time to see the things around us that are meaningful. Unfortunately, I let most of the day get away from me before I remember to take a picture. So if you follow That's What She Said you've seen the photos I've taken. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting with bated breath for the March resolutions...

    ReplyDelete