Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Reflections

The month of January ends tonight. So how did you do with January's resolutions?

Here's my report:
I feel that I've got healthier teeth now than I did January 1. I think I've started a habit that will be good for years to come. Admit it, you will never enjoy flossing. But it's a necessary evil, I guess.

I have posted a blog everyday but one this month. What have I learned? I've learned that pressure sometimes has to be lifted for creativity to come. I really enjoy writing. I really like exploring humor in everyday situations.

Now, onto February! Water only and a picture a day. I will post my pics to That's What She Said but I know you could set up a Flickr account or some other photo blogs.

Ready? Set...GO!!! (And remember to keep us updated with how you're doing. You can leave comments.)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment